Resilience. Discipline. Growth.
We exist to fuel people’s quality of life
"Over the decades, Enbridge has delivered superior shareholder value. Our low-risk business model has resulted in strong and consistent growth in the dividend which we are continuing to deliver."
Al Monaco, President and Chief Executive Officer
Our Value Proposition
- Best in class infrastructure franchises
- Resiliency and longevity of cash flows
- Transparent long-term growth outlook
- Growing investable free cash flow
- Strong balance sheet
- Leading energy transition position
Four Blue Chip Franchises
Each of our leading businesses generate highly resilient and long-lived cash flows; This diversified asset base provides significant opportunity for future organic growth.
|Liquids Pipelines||25% of N. America’s crude oil transported by our pipelines|
|Gas Transmission||20% of natural gas consumed in the U.S transported by our pipelines|
|Gas Distribution||Largest N. American natural gas distribution utility by annual deliveries|
|Renewable Power||1.8 GW1 of contracted renewable energy (12th largest in N. America)|
1. Reflects net ownership of renewable capacity.
Leading Total Shareholder Returns
Our low-risk pipeline and utility business model generates superior returns for shareholders.
- Total shareholder return is calculated as the change in share price over a given period and includes reinvestment of dividends.
26-Years of Dividend Growth
Enbridge common shares have a 10% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over a 26-year period demonstrating our commitment to consistently returning capital to shareholders.Learn more
Long-term Growth Outlook
Visibility to long-term 5-7% DCF/Share growth
- $16 billion secured organic growth capital program drives significant EBITDA growth
- Enhancing existing asset returns through embedded growth and productivity improvements
- Disciplined re-investment in future organic growth and return of capital to shareholders
Two decades of industry leading ESG performance and disclosure
Consistently ranked among the top quartile in the midstream sector and we continue to strive for excellence; We’re targeting net-zero emissions by 2050.
For more information
For more about Enbridge – visit our About Us sectionLearn more
View our latest investor materials and filings – visit the Investor DashboardLearn more
View our latest Sustainability report and information on our ESG targets – visit our Sustainability siteLearn more